Shinra Soldiers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinra Soldiers Forum

Shinra Soldiers Guild Board

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Official Guild Raid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheIronMan
Admin
Admin
TheIronMan

First Official Guild Raid Empty
PostSubject: First Official Guild Raid   First Official Guild Raid Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 9:18 am

Ok everyone. Our cp seems to be falling below par so I'm scheduling our first guild raid to help boost us up. We will be raiding Solus tomorrow, December 22. The raid will take place starting at 20:00 GMT and will last to whenever we feel satisfied. Please post here if you plan to attend the raid.

We will, in ideal circumstances, need at least eight people.

The following people will definitely be attending:
(1) TheIronMan lv 40 Black Knight - I will lead in the front
(2) UltimaVivi lv 40 Grazier - He will deal heavy damage from back
(3) hellraiser lv 35 Champion - Provide decent damage next to me
(4) EpicFail lv 36 Hunter - He will scout with invisibility and provide decent damage from the back

Note: If we are overwhelmed you guys can run away and I will stay behind to stop them.
Back to top Go down
kass
kass

PostSubject: Re: First Official Guild Raid   First Official Guild Raid Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 3:18 pm

I'll be attending too.

Lvl 40 or 41 Warlock, giving out the smackdown with uber!! damage and stonecurse Smile

That's if I can get RF to work, getting an error when i try to log in atm, wtf!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.eve-online.com
TheIronMan
Admin
Admin
TheIronMan

PostSubject: Re: First Official Guild Raid   First Official Guild Raid Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 6:05 pm

Ok now. Lets discuss our first "raid." lmao

Over all, accounting for the unfortunately circumstances we ran into, we did the best we could.
First of all I said we would like at least eight people, no such luck.
Those who attended were:
(1) TheIronMan
(2) UltimaVivi
(3) Deth2u
(4) Kass
(5) EpicFail

We encountered heavy force early on. Everyone listened to what I said and did very good. The only thing I might pick at is that Kass at one point went the wrong way and lead about 50 bells to us. Razz
The raid was unsuccessful due to high level Bells guarding the entrance (most likely cause we killed all the Bell outside lmao.) I was able to go whole time without dieing, but in the end I accidentally put on my lv 39 armor instead of my 41 armor (switching from ranger), thus getting me slayed by a bmau and 3 other high level Bells.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Official Guild Raid   First Official Guild Raid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Official Guild Raid
Page 1 of 1